Hi Eric Thanks. I can see why the new thing would work as it utilizes the listing environment. If the bug is fully removed then great. It shows when the verbatim environment is used in my version. If a newer version of org-mode will ever be used with only the verbatim environment, then what happens? No actual reason for not writing fortran besides it is shorter... However it will produce the same error nonetheless. Another error in your above shown result, is that the listing should have been exported inside the enumerate environment. I have speculated whether the error is due to fortran is not in language list. http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages.html As to my installation of org-mode, i downloaded and make, make install.. Have installed correctly, i just couldn't figure out to setup the new installation of org (i.e. it still uses the old which is shipped by standard!). I think i can overcome this issue if i spend some more time on it. :) Kind regards Nick 2011/6/21 Eric S Fraga > Nick Papior Andersen writes: > > > Hi all > > > > I have attached a sample which produces a wrong output in my org-mode > > installation. Both the output TeX file and the org file are attached. > > > > The wrong doing happens when i do "org-export-as-latex". The output tex > file > > has removed a certain string length (i counted 23) and inserted some from > > the code below as a description in the item field (which it shouldn't do > as > > we are in an enumerate environment). > > The problem you describe does not exist in the current git head so I > recommend you try upgrading again. Maybe explain what problems you had > with 7.5? > > In any case, using the same example file you posted, I see a different > problem when I export to latex. Here is a snippet of the resulting > latex: > > ,---- > | \section{Test} > | \label{sec-1} > | > | > | \begin{enumerate} > | \item Try and use \verb=org-export-as-latex=, it will produce error > segment. > | \end{enumerate} > | \lstset{language=C} > | \begin{lstlisting} > | MODULE m_global_precision > | IMPLICIT NONE > | INTEGER, PARAMETER :: SP = SELECTED_REAL_KIND(6,30) > | END MODULE m_global_precision > | \end{lstlisting} > | > | ORG-LIST-END-MARKER > | \section{Test2} > `---- > > *Note* the =ORG-LIST-END-MARKER=. > > Finally, why not specify language=Fortran? > > -- > : Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1 > : using Org-mode version 7.5 (release_7.5.414.g56de5) >