Hello all, Sorry if my question is too easy, but I have no experience in elisp and emacs org-mode customization. I've been trying to automatically archive done tasks to a sibling archive file but so far I've been unsuccessful. Tasks should be archived if: * They are done (and closed before a certain amount of time) * All of its siblings are done (and closed before a certain amount of time) * Parent doesn't have any todo keyword For instance, my org file structure has the following structure: * Tasks * TODO task1 * DONE task2 * Projects * Personal * TODO personal project 1 * TODO personal project 1 task 1 * DONE personal project 1 task 2 * DONE personal project 2 * DONE personal project 2 task 1 * DONE personal project 2 task 2 * Professional * TODO professional project 1 * TODO professional project 1 task 1 * DONE personal project 1 task 2 I'd like function to archive tasks so that it leaves the following and archives the rest to sibling file: * Tasks * DONE task2 * Projects * Personal * TODO personal project 1 * TODO personal project 1 task 1 * DONE personal project 1 task 2 * Professional * TODO professional project 1 * TODO professional project 1 task 1 * DONE personal project 1 task 2 I tried org-my-archive-done-tasks code I found here: http://www.mail-archive.com/emacs-orgmode@gnu.org/msg02939.html However, I haven't succeed in making it archive anything in my setup. How can I achieve this behaviour? TIA, Josep