Hey folks, I'm happy to announce the availability of MobileOrg 0.5.4 for Android. You can find links and instructions on how to install it on the wiki page: https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/wiki There is now also a donate version available in the Android Market. Here are some of the highlights: * Support for Gingerbread and Honeycomb tablets * Vastly improved Dropbox and WebDAV download speed * New Advanced Capture and Edit interface * Now can set TODO and PRIORITY from the Advanced capture interface * The ability to edit the body of existing notes * Fixes for many crashes, hangs, and force-closes * New notes are captured under the "New Notes" section, edits are hidden from this view * Improved error handling and reporting * Fix crashes if the sdcard is unavailable to the application As always, please let me know if you have any issues... you can email me directly or file a bug report on Github