You might also want to have a look at the following scripts that I wrote lots of years ago that allow creating a booklet of an arbitrary postscript file. They might be broken though after all these years. Please let me know of any problems. See: http://imagic.weizmann.ac.il/~dov/freesw/impose+/index.html Regards, Dov On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 09:36, Christian Egli wrote: > Matt Lundin writes: > > > Marc Spitzer writes: > > >> http://www.toodledo.com/booklet.php > >> > >> Does org mode have such a feature? > > > > Here's an old post with a script to generate something similar. I have > > no idea whether it still works: > > > > http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/3910 > > As far as I know it should still work and is included in the > contrib/scripts directory under the name of org2hpda (see > > http://orgmode.org/w/?p=org-mode.git;a=blob;f=contrib/scripts/org2hpda;hb=HEAD > ). > > I guess if you also wanted to have the top tasks you need to enhance the > script somewhat, i.e. invoke an agenda view in Emacs, export and include > it in the booklet. Let me know if you have any problems. > > Thanks > Christian > > -- > Christian Egli > Swiss Library for the Blind, Visually Impaired and Print Disabled > Grubenstrasse 12, CH-8045 Zürich, Switzerland > > >