From: Lex Fridman <lexfridman@gmail.com>
To: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira <darcamo@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Auto-Fill (aka Word Wrap) of Headline Text
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 00:12:12 -0400	[thread overview]

So, for a to-do list, if I want to write a lengthy description for a
to-do item, do I need to start the description on the next line
without the stars (*) at the beginning?

I guess that makes sense. See, I thought of the headlines more as a
bulleted list and not just a section heading tree...

If you have any suggestions or guidance, let me know. Either way,
thanks for the sanity check.

- Lex