Thanks Matt. It works really well. I need to set org-use-property-inheritance to t, so that subheadings follow through, but it's really easy. Cheers John On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 5:20 PM, Matt Lundin wrote: > John Tait writes: > > > Hi > > > > When I export an Org file to LaTeX class beamer, much of the content > > can be pushed off the bottom of the slide if it doesn't all fit on one > > slide. > > > > Other than restricting the amount of text content under headings, is > > there a simple way of allowing content to spill onto the next slide? > > In LaTeX, you can add the following option to the frame: > > \begin{frame}[allowframebreaks] > > So in org-mode, you could modify :BEAMER_envargs:. > > * A slide > :PROPERTIES: > :BEAMER_envargs: [allowframebreaks] > :END: > > Best, > Matt >