Also... what version of Android are you using? On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 1:34 PM, Matthew Jones wrote: > Hi Robert... I'm the developer for MobileOrg on Android, we have a known > issue with self-signed certificates. What version of MobileOrg are you > using? If you visit the site in the Android browser do you get a > certificate notification also? > > On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 11:30 AM, Robert Goldman wrote: > >> Using mydisk.se, when I try to sync I get an SSL error --- not trusted >> server certificate. >> >> Interestingly, neither FF nor Google Chrome on my laptop have any issue >> with this server. And my iPod Touch's copy of Mobile Org is happy with >> mydisk.se, too. >> >> Unfortunately, MobileOrg does not offer any option to inspect the cert >> and decide to accept it. >> >> Is anyone else having this problem? Is it fixable? >> >> thanks, >> r >> >> >