I puzzled with it... And finally got it working... Wasn't a pretty work around! Well it all works now! Thanks for this! I can see your point on the babel stuff.. :) Kind regards Nick 2011/6/21 Eric S Fraga > Nick Papior Andersen writes: > > > Hi Eric > > > > Thanks. > > > > I can see why the new thing would work as it utilizes the listing > > environment. If the bug is fully removed then great. > > > > It shows when the verbatim environment is used in my version. If a newer > > version of org-mode will ever be used with only the verbatim environment, > > then what happens? > > > > No actual reason for not writing fortran besides it is shorter... However > it > > will produce the same error nonetheless. > > > > Another error in your above shown result, is that the listing should have > > been exported inside the enumerate environment. > > Very true. I missed this. Given the indentation, the listing should > indeed belong to the enumeration item. > > Nicolas? > > > I have speculated whether > > the error is due to fortran is not in language list. > > http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages.html > > I doubt it. #+begin_src ... #+end_src is somewhat generic; it's only > when you want babel to interpret the code that the language has to be > recognised. I believe... > > > As to my installation of org-mode, i downloaded and make, make install.. > > Have installed correctly, i just couldn't figure out to setup the new > > installation of org (i.e. it still uses the old which is shipped by > > standard!). > > I think i can overcome this issue if i spend some more time on it. :) > > You need to add the location of where you have installed the new version > to the load-path variable very early in the emacs initialisation file > which is ~/.emacs in my case; what system are you using? Something > along the lines of > > (add-to-list 'load-path "~/path/to/new/org") > > should do the job. Typing > > M-x org-version RET > > once emacs has started should show you the version that has actually > been loaded. > > -- > : Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1 > : using Org-mode version 7.5 (release_7.5.415.g3f3fc.dirty) >