Oh, I didn't know calender integrate with org! Living and learning. Thanks for that, Memnon. M> On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 5:06 AM, Michael Markert < markert.michael@googlemail.com> wrote: > On 1 Jul 2011, Bastien wrote: > > > PS: there are definitely nice things in Taskwarrior I would love to > > see integrated in Org. Let's continue brainstorming about this. > > I don't know if Taskwarrior features that, but I'd like to see a > time-table like week-view with correct (maybe color coded) time > ranges. Since I'm a student I've got lots of recurring lectures and it > would be nice to have a nice overview. > > To give an example: The way Google Calendar displays it fulfills my > need, but I don't like feeding my appointments to Google. > > Pointers where I should look to implement it (or maybe Org already > features it and I just don't know it -- after all this is Org ;)) are > highly appreciated! > > Michael >