Nicolas, Or are we talking about two different things? Not sure, maybe. What I mean is: gtd.org file: * TODO Blah * TODO Foo * TODO bar Instead of: gtd.org file: * Tasks ** TODO Blah ** TODO Foo ** TODO Bar So, the items in gtd.org files are all top-level, they don't belong to a list (unless org considers a virtual top level main list) Cheers, Marcelo. On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 2:25 PM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Marcelo de Moraes Serpa writes: > > > Nicolas, what if all the items are top-level items? My gtd.org file is > > basically a flat list of projects and I don't have a main top list for > that > > wraps them. Any ideas? > > I'm not sure to understand. If all the items are at top level, the > function will move the current item at the bottom of the list. Every > item belongs to a list. > > Or are we talking about two different things? > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >