Hi everyone, Using the latest Aquamacs and org-mode on OSX 10.6.7: Most every time i move, copy/paste, or close and reload my org-mode docs, i'm losing the line breaks that separate :property: drawers from the headline and it's :tags. With the effect that the properties are not recognized as such. (Also effects body text pasted in.) I've tried multiple different line-break settings i can find online, as well as searches for post re. the same problem. No luck. Has anyone seen similar behavior? Any clues to fixing it? Thanks, - Myles Byrne FIMM.fi Helsinki