* [OT] Custom remember template
@ 2011-05-11  1:56 Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa @ 2011-05-11  1:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

Hey list,

I want a truly custom string to be output by the org-remember
template, so I thought I could do something like:

     ("Journal Entry" ?j (concat "* " (mycustomfunc)))

Since "mycustomfunc" and concat both return strings, I thought I
wouldn't have a problem...

But it fails with:

let*: Wrong type argument: char-or-string-p, (concat "kd" "d")

I'm not yet that good with elisp to debug that. Could someone give a
hand ? Or it's not possible at all?

Thanks,

Marcelo.