Hi, 2011/4/10 林帅 > Problem #2: > >     When I M-x org-mw-export,  an error occurs: > >     save-current-buffer: Symbol's function definition is void: > org-export-mark-list-ending > >     As I found, `org-export-mark-list-ending` is used in line 264, > org-export.el > >        ;; Mark end of lists >       (org-export-mark-list-ending backend) > >     I grep-ed the whole git cloned directory and find nothing more of this >     "org-export-mark-list-ending" function. > > >     Anyone can work well on exporting org in mediawiki format? Any help > would be appreciated! The exporter hasn't been updated in a long while and with a lot of recent development activity, this seems to have become non-functional. I have a quick patch [I haven't done extensive testing or code-reading] that seems to make it work for a simple file. I am not really aware of all the changes that org-exp.el has undergone, so someone more familiar with it may be able to help better. Hope it helps, Puneeth