* How to filter by tag/todo in agenda view
@ 2011-06-15 18:07 Mark S
From: Mark S @ 2011-06-15 18:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hello!

I know how to filter inside the TODO list, but I can't seem to find how
your filter inside of the agenda view. Is there a way?

Thanks!
Mark

* How to filter by tag/todo in AGENDA VIEW
@ 2011-06-16 17:54 Mark S
From: Mark S @ 2011-06-16 17:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hello!

Yes, I know you can make customized views, but I could find nothing in the
documentation showing how to customize the AGENDA view. In the
documentation, there are example of how to use the various type functions,
but none for the agenda type function. There must be some options that go
with it, or some way to tell it what TODOs you want to see.

The closest thing to an example is this:

  (agenda "")

Hmm. What goes inside of ""?

I know how to filter inside the TODO list, but I can't seem to find how
your filter inside of the agenda view. Is there a way? In particular, I
want to filter out all the TODO keyword items so I can see just the
non-todo schedules and deadlines.

Thanks!
Mark