* Orgmode and flyspell
@ 2011-05-09 19:54 Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa @ 2011-05-09 19:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

Hi guys,

I have activated flyspell-mode (using aspell under the hood) and while
the detection of spelling errors work OK, I can't get the mouse-2
functionality on org buffers. The org context menu comes instead. Does
anyone know how to deal with it?

Thanks,

Marcelo.

* Re: Orgmode and flyspell
@ 2011-05-09 20:19 ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2011-05-09 20:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa; +Cc: nicholas.dokos, Org Mode

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa <celoserpa@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have activated flyspell-mode (using aspell under the hood) and while
> the detection of spelling errors work OK, I can't get the mouse-2
> functionality on org buffers. The org context menu comes instead. Does
> anyone know how to deal with it?

Maybe you are binding mouse-2 explicitly somewhere? In my case,
down-mouse-2 is bound to mouse-yank-primary normally, except when
flyspell has detected an error, in which case it is bound to
flyspell-correct-word when on the incorrect word overlay (and C-h c
<down-mouse-2> at that point says so.)

Nick

* Re: Orgmode and flyspell
@ 2011-05-09 20:31   ` Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa @ 2011-05-09 20:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nicholas.dokos; +Cc: Org Mode

How can I bind contextually like you did (Only when flyspell finds an error)  ?

Thanks!

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 3:19 PM, Nick Dokos <nicholas.dokos@hp.com> wrote:
> Marcelo de Moraes Serpa <celoserpa@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> I have activated flyspell-mode (using aspell under the hood) and while
>> the detection of spelling errors work OK, I can't get the mouse-2
>> functionality on org buffers. The org context menu comes instead. Does
>> anyone know how to deal with it?
>>

> Maybe you are binding mouse-2 explicitly somewhere? In my case,
> down-mouse-2 is bound to mouse-yank-primary normally, except when
> flyspell has detected an error, in which case it is bound to
> flyspell-correct-word when on the incorrect word overlay (and C-h c
> <down-mouse-2> at that point says so.)
>
> Nick

* Re: Orgmode and flyspell
@ 2011-05-09 20:37     ` Michael Markert
From: Michael Markert @ 2011-05-09 20:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa; +Cc: nicholas.dokos, Org Mode

On 9 May 2011, Marcelo de Moraes Serpa wrote:
> How can I bind contextually like you did (Only when flyspell finds an error) ?

flyspell does that on its own. Try hovering the mouse above a misspelled
word. In the lower right should appear a message like "mouse-2: correct
word at point".

If that does not work: What flyspell/Emacs version do you use?

Michael

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 836 bytes --]

* Re: Orgmode and flyspell
@ 2011-05-09 20:51       ` Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa @ 2011-05-09 20:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Markert; +Cc: nicholas.dokos, Org Mode

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 3:37 PM, Michael Markert
<markert.michael@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 9 May 2011, Marcelo de Moraes Serpa wrote:
>> How can I bind contextually like you did (Only when flyspell finds an error) ?
>
> flyspell does that on its own. Try hovering the mouse above a misspelled
> word. In the lower right should appear a message like "mouse-2: correct
> word at point".
>
> If that does not work: What flyspell/Emacs version do you use?
>
> Michael

* Re: Orgmode and flyspell
@ 2011-05-09 21:12       ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2011-05-09 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Markert; +Cc: nicholas.dokos, Org Mode, Marcelo de Moraes Serpa

Michael Markert <markert.michael@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 9 May 2011, Marcelo de Moraes Serpa wrote:
> > How can I bind contextually like you did (Only when flyspell finds an error) ?
>
> flyspell does that on its own. Try hovering the mouse above a misspelled
> word. In the lower right should appear a message like "mouse-2: correct
> word at point".
>
> If that does not work: What flyspell/Emacs version do you use?

What Michael said - if you want to see it, the binding is done in
make-flyspell-overlay.

Nick