Unfortunately this is a known critical issue which I have had great difficulty in solving: https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/issues/22 The workaround in the case of mydisk.se, to say nothing of whether this would be acceptable to you, is to use the non-https version of the mydisk.se webdav system. This is actually the first I have heard that mydisk's https has issues with Android's certificate system. I suspect there is some final solution to this problem, but I'm still working on it... I'd recommend adding a note to that bug I just posted above with the details that you have listed here and when I close it (hopefully for the 0.6.0 release) you will be notified of it. On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 3:31 PM, Robert Goldman wrote: > On 5/10/11 May 10 -12:34 PM, Matthew Jones wrote: > > Hi Robert... I'm the developer for MobileOrg on Android, we have a known > > issue with self-signed certificates. What version of MobileOrg are you > > using? If you visit the site in the Android browser do you get a > > certificate notification also? > > Yes, I do, but I get the opportunity to continue through the certificate > notification. > > this is android 2.2 > > Best, > r > > >