Hi. . . I'm having trouble getting an image URL to render as an inline image in the html export. It always renders it as a link. I have an image saved on Google but Google doesn't preserve the extension which I think confuses org-mode since it doesn't look like an image. Here's the markup: * See the image below: [[https://docs.google .com/leaf?id=0B-swGEqSDpxyMjgwNjE0MzEtMTA4OC00NTdmLWE3MjktMDJmOGE5ZWM2YjY0&hl=en ]] * See the image above I've tried adding a caption thinking that would provide a hint to render as an image but no success there. Can someone advise if there an option I'm missing? Thanks! Andy