It was there on the signature :-) -- regards Shyam On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 10:22 AM, Nick Dokos wrote: > Eden Cardim wrote: > > > I just started publishing a series of articles about org-mode, > > describing my personal setup from start to finish. Thought I'd mention > > it here in case anyone's interested. The entire article is written in > > org-mode, published using org2blog and is bootstrappable as-is, in order > > to mimic my emacs/org-mode setup. > > > > OK, but don't keep it a secret: tell us where we can read it ;-) > > Thanks, > Nick > >