Thank you Nicolas! Xin On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 11:46 AM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Xin Shi writes: > > > I'm using orgmode 7.5 on Emacs 23.3. The TAB key used to work on version > > 7.3, where a line like the following: > > > > * Section One > > > > The text > > > > : this is the example line <------ If I use TAB here, this > line > > will be aligned to "The text" in the above line. > > > > However, in the 7.5, it's no longer working this way. > > According to the manual (11.3 Literal examples) : > > For simplicity when using small examples, you can also start the > example lines with a colon followed by a space. There may also be > additional whitespace before the colon > > This means indent function shouldn't remove the spaces you inserted at > the beginning of the line. I guess it allows examples to stand out this > way. > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >