emacs23.2 org-mode 7.4 I would like to export an org file into both LaTeX and HTML. In order to do so, it is important to add appropriate options for both. #+ATTR_HTML: alt="apples image" title="How many?" align="right" width="200" #+ATTR_LaTeX: width=200 [[./images/apples.jpg]] The HTML export gives an outcome as I desire. But this does not seem to work well for LaTeX export. I want to show the image in TeX as similarly as HTML. First of all, can I simply list the options like this? Should I wrap them like... #+Begin_... #+End_... ? Thank you in advance. soichi