This is extremely bad, I had tried to thoroughly test all 3 sync mechanisms.... I'm going to try to test this later but would you happen to be able to capture the Logcat output? On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 7:25 AM, Sven Bretfeld wrote: > Hi Matthew > > Thank you very much for the new version. I'm just testing the new > functions. MobileOrg will be really really good after all the new > features will be working. Nice work. > > There are some issues I have detected so far (HTC Desire HD, Android > 2.2.1, Dropbox-sync, completely cleaned [deleted] files before > installing): > > *Changed Todo States will Not Change on the Phone* > > * NEXT Some Task :HOME: > > changed on the PC to > > * DEFERRED Some Task :HOME: > > After syncing, the phone still shows > > * NEXT Some Task :HOME: > > On the other hand, changing Todo states on the phone works and changes > the todo state on the PC accordingly after syncing. > > *TAGs don't seem to work* > > Adding a new task with the Advanced Capture feature doesn't recognize > tags for me. A tag :HOME: is neither shown in the "New Notes" view on > the phone, nor on the PC after syncing. > > *Changed body edits are lost on syncing* > > * NEXT Call Somebody :PHONE: > > changed on the phone to > > * NEXT Call Somebody :PHONE: > Phone number is 0154 13233 > > After syncing, org-pull doesn't announce a new edit. The addition is > lost on both, the phone and it never arrived on the PC. > > After I have written the above I made some more tests and it becomes > clear now that there is a serious syncing bug. In general, syncing > doesn't recognize changes made on the PC. Even adding a new task (or a > new test in the body, or a todo change) on the PC is not recognized by > the phone after pushing and syncing. > > I'm sure it will be a small problem due to the changes made necessary by > the new features. I'm not sure if this is a problem caused by my setup. > Can anybody confirm these problems? > > Greetings and thank you very much again, > > Sven > > Matthew Jones writes: > > > Hey folks, I'm happy to announce the availability of MobileOrg 0.5.4 for > > Android. > > > > You can find links and instructions on how to install it on the wiki > page: > > https://github.com/matburt/mobileorg-android/wiki > > > > There is now also a donate version available in the Android Market. > > > > Here are some of the highlights: > > > > * Support for Gingerbread and Honeycomb tablets > > * Vastly improved Dropbox and WebDAV download speed > > * New Advanced Capture and Edit interface > > * Now can set TODO and PRIORITY from the Advanced capture interface > > * The ability to edit the body of existing notes > > * Fixes for many crashes, hangs, and force-closes > > * New notes are captured under the "New Notes" section, > > edits are hidden from this view > > * Improved error handling and reporting > > * Fix crashes if the sdcard is unavailable to the application > > > > As always, please let me know if you have any issues... you can email me > > directly or file a bug report on Github >