* Google Analytics tracking code for org-export-as-html
@ 2011-06-01  3:10 ishi soichi
From: ishi soichi @ 2011-06-01  3:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi. I would like to add a Google Analytics tracking code to the exported
html file from an org-file.
According to the instruction of GAnalytics, the tracking code must be right
before "</head>" tag. And I assume it's OK as long as the code is between
<head> and </head>.

The tracking code needs to be in the html file every time I export it as
html.  So, I need to somehow add the code segment in the org-file.

#+BEGIN_HTML
#+END_HTML

This seems to add whatever between to a location after <body> tag.

Is there anyway to achieve this?

soichi

* Re: Google Analytics tracking code for org-export-as-html
@ 2011-06-01  5:06 ` Tomas Hlavaty
From: Tomas Hlavaty @ 2011-06-01  5:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi soichi,

> Hi. I would like to add a Google Analytics tracking code to the
> exported html file from an org-file.

ah, please don't do that.

> code is between <head> and </head>.

You could sneak it in using #+STYLE or org-publish-project-alist :style.

Cheers,

Tomas

* Re: Google Analytics tracking code for org-export-as-html
@ 2011-06-01  7:42   ` Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2011-06-01  7:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hi Tomas,

Tomas Hlavaty wrote:
>> Google Analytics code is between <head> and </head>.
>
> You could sneak it in using #+STYLE or org-publish-project-alist :style.

Wouldn't it make more sense to put it in `org-export-html-scripts'? (untested)

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban

* Re: Google Analytics tracking code for org-export-as-html
@ 2011-06-02  0:52   ` ishi soichi
       [not found]     ` <87k4d4zo3y.fsf@logand.com>
From: ishi soichi @ 2011-06-02  0:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tomas Hlavaty; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Thanks for your reply.

>> Hi. I would like to add a Google Analytics tracking code to the
>> exported html file from an org-file.

>ah, please don't do that.

May I ask why I shouldn't do this ?

@ 2011-06-02  7:33       ` ishi soichi