Thanks for your reply. >> Hi. I would like to add a Google Analytics tracking code to the >> exported html file from an org-file. >ah, please don't do that. May I ask why I shouldn't do this ? 2011/6/1 Tomas Hlavaty > Hi soichi, > > > Hi. I would like to add a Google Analytics tracking code to the > > exported html file from an org-file. > > ah, please don't do that. > > > code is between and . > > You could sneak it in using #+STYLE or org-publish-project-alist :style. > > Cheers, > > Tomas > >