I am using a file variable to invoke Longlines mode for a particular file that I am using for editing college papers (it's an experiment to help me get formats of papers a certain way). The structure is and under visual wrap it looks like this folded: * Assignments. . . * Class Calendar . . . * Notes . . . * Papers . . When I add the file variable to invoke Longlines it does the following: * Assignments¶ . . .¶ * Class Calendar ¶ . . . ¶ * Notes ¶ . . .¶ * Papers ¶ . . .¶ I think what it is doing is seeing the Hard line at the end of the headline and putting the . . . to show a folded headline on the next line and then the final ¶ after the . . . is the one at the end of the underlying data that is folded up? Anyone know of something I am missing to get it to look more like: *Assignments . . . ¶ * Class Calendar . . .¶ * Notes . . . ¶ * Papers . . .¶ It is somewhat an aesthetics issue but I didn't know if I am missing a switch in fill, longlines or file structure that I can play with to get a prettier look for the file? Matthew