Hi, Is anyone out there willing to give me private org mode support / advice consultation? I can pay via pay pal, personal check in the mail or am open to other payment forms. Here is the ideal person: - very familiar with org-mode - low hourly rate - able to view my desktop remotely - familiar with mac os-x and its interaction with org-mode - knowledgeable of unix/linux and emacs - able to hold my hand while I move from MacMail to terminal mailer such as one that lives in emacs, mutt, etc. - available live (e.g. via phone / skype) from a time that significantly overlaps with approx 10am to 12pm California time (that's approx 6pm to 8am GMT). - familiar with GTD workflow / philosophy etc - proficient in English You don't have to fit the above perfectly. If you are interested, please email me back, tell me a little about yourself. Send me your resume / CV if easy. And an estimate of your hourly rate in US $. I am a technically proficient research scientist at a major US university. For example, I am proficient enough in unix to know what "awk -F/, '{print $1 " " $3}' foo.csv" means or able to transpose a matrix in R and able to write my own emacs macros. You might say, hey, rather than pay money, I could post my questions to this mailing list? However, etiquette requires due diligence -- searching, experimentation, manual reading etc *before* posting. For me, this is a slow process. I am finding that these days I just have too many demands on my time to perform the due diligence. Result: months go by and I just don't ask the question and am stuck with using only the simplest of all org-mode capabilities I think I have uncovered various bugs but can't report them because ensuring that they are a bug requires a lot of time. For this reason I am hoping to use money to help me break through these time-related barriers. Thanks! Enthusiastic Org-Mode Newbie p.s. I searched the manual and faq for the word "consult" and also did some cursory searching on this mailing list before posting.