I have a small problem with a key binding for the agenda, which should import my iCal.app appointments into the diary. I have the following code from this page: (setq org-agenda custom-commands '(("I" "Import diary from iCal" agenda "" ((org-agenda-mode-hook (lambda () (org-mac-iCal))))))) When I start Emacs I get this warning: Warning (initialization): An error occurred while loading `/Users/friolz/.emacs.d/init.el': Symbol's value as variable is void: custom-commands Manually importing the dates via M-x org-mac-iCal is working fine. Best regards, Tobias Frischholz PGP PUBLIC KEY: http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=0xCD463AC1&op=index