From: Carsten Dominik <dominik@science.uva.nl>
To: Manish <mailtomanish.sharma@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Attachment feature - Can I have custom directories?
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 12:40:54 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi Manish,

it has always been all the files in the directory.  The
"Attachments" property is only for show and can get out of sync.
You can "add attachments" by just moving or copying files
into the attached directory.  I think this is the correct behavior.

You can set org-attach-file-list-property to nil, then this property
will no longer be created, but the entire mechanism till works.

- Carsten