I'm having problems configuring the column view in a particular file - I can't insert/add a column. I can navigate around it, and S-M- works fine, but S-M- brings up the message "Wrong type argument: integer-or-marker-p, nil" In a newly created test file S-M- worked fine - prompts for a property. I don't know if it's relevant but in the problematic file, when I use C-c C-x C-c to create the column view, no #+COLUMNS line appears. Any ideas how to troubleshoot it? Gez (beginner, GNU Emacs 23.2.1, Org-mode version 7.01trans)