Hi Gio, Perhaps it is my ignorance of how this all works, but do you have a small example of how/why one would use this? As is obvious from my question, I'm not familiar with nodejs. Chris On Oct 4, 2011, at 6:43 PM, Marcelo de Moraes Serpa wrote: > This.is.simply.awesome! > > I was procrastinating on this as well. There's one for ruby as well which I've been playing with, this could give me some inspiration to contribute back. > > Keep up the great work, > > - Marcelo. > > On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 4:34 PM, Giovanni Giorgi wrote: > Hi all, > I have just published my org-mode parser for the node-js javascript based server: > > http://gioorgi.com/org-mode-parser/ > > It is a Javascript parser for the Emacs Org-mode file format. > > I use org-mode as a database for some programs (like games) where I need to mix meta information to a bunch of long textual data. > > I wrote it because I was unable to find an implementation for my needs. > > I like too much org-mode to let nodejs without a parser, and as expected the simple org-mode format was easy to parse. > I started from the Charles Cave's OrgNode python parser, but I need to modify it a lot because of JavaScript different nature. > > Please feel free to give me your feedback > > --- > Gio's Blog http://gioorgi.com >