* [mobileorg-android] Files synced, but nothing showing
@ 2010-08-03  2:58 Jonathan Arkell
From: Jonathan Arkell @ 2010-08-03  2:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi Orgers.

This could easily be a PEBKAC issue, I have pushed the files to my webdav with org-mobile-push, but when I try to sync with my webdav folder using MobileOrg, I get a blank MobileOrg screen.  Also, the mobileorg directory on my SD card is empty.  This is using version 0.4 alpha.

When I try to capture something, it seems to work (mobileorg.org file is created, with my captured entry).  During the sync, mobileorg.org is sent to the webdav server.

my index.org is just a simple set of links like so:

[[View20K.org]]
[[View30K.org]]
[[Game.org]]
[[Music.org]]

Can anyone help?  What Am I doing wrong?

__________________________________

Jonathan Arkell
Tech Lead
Inspired By Drum & Bass, Scheme, Kawaii

p. 403.206.4377

402 -- 11th Ave SE
Calgary, AB, Canada T2G 0Y4

jonathana@criticalmass.com
criticalmass.com

The information contained in this message is confidential. It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity named above or their designee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this message.

* Re: [mobileorg-android] Files synced, but nothing showing
@ 2010-08-03 15:52 ` Jonathan Arkell
From: Jonathan Arkell @ 2010-08-03 15:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Fixed the problem!  It appears that checksum.dat wasn't being generated.  When I upgraded from 6.36c to 7.01g, the file was being generated, and sync worked!

Sorry for the list noise!