* Offline
@ 2009-04-25  4:40 Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-04-25  4:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode ml

Hi

I will be offline for about a week....

- Carsten

* Offline
@ 2009-07-08 11:27 Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-07-08 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

Hi everyone,

I will be basically offline until August 1.  Bastien has the keys,
should any changes to Org-mode or the website be necessary during
this time.

Please keep the spirit up, help the newbies, go vote at sourceforge
if you have not done so yet, and enjoy your summer.  Yes, I know,
we do have users below the equator - you go and enjoy your
winter :-)

Thanks for another fun year on emacs-orgmode@gnu.org.  Think
about how far we have come since I went to Google last year
to give that talk, which by now almost 35000 people have watched
it in full length.  Amazing.

It has been and is a pleasure and an honor to work and discuss
here with you all.

- Carsten