* Viewing Agenda in MobileOrg
@ 2011-03-08 13:15 David Cross
From: David Cross @ 2011-03-08 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org mode

I have just set up MobileOrg to work with my new iPhone, and have the following problem: I can view the contents of my various .org files, but "Agenda Views" appears to be empty.  I have the weekly agenda view open when I push the .org files to Dropbox.  I am afraid I am missing something very basic, but can't for the life of me figure out what it is!

TIA

David Cross
d.cross@tcu.edu
www.davidcross.us