Hi mailing list, is something like this of interest to add to org-mode? Attached is a prototype to a read-only view mode. It tries to hide as much of markup as possible to make it more "readable". It uses built-in view-mode to make the buffer read only and enable some common commands. I plan to add more "dired like" movement though. I don't claim it is very well written or efficient; I appreciate input on that regard. To note is that I use minor-modes as "toggles", to make the functionality avialable as "solo pieces" as well as a code generation tool. I am just checking interest here. More info and a screencast are avialable at: https://github.com/amno1/org-view-mode