On Oct 26, 2009, at 2:24 PM, Dan Davison wrote: > Torsten Wagner writes: > > <...> > < ... > > > The inline code blocks will not be processed inside source blocks. I'm > not sure how to achieve what you want with the current machinery, but > have you read the recent posts by Thomas Dye describing how he uses > latex blocks with org-babel? In particular you should look at the > noweb > reference expansions. These are also documented on the Worg page. In > general of course, the more you can write in org rather than latex, > the > more functionality you'll get out of org-babel. Is it possible write > the > abstract in org and defer export to latex? > > <...> Hi Torsten, Perhaps this will do what you want? When I run org-babel-tangle on the following org file, and then LaTeX the output, the resulting pdf file says: A bit of LATEX code, with the result: 6 * Test org #+begin_src python x = 6 f = open('python_results.tex', 'w') f.write(str(x)) f.close() #+end_src #+resname: : None #+begin_src latex :tangle test_arg_passing \documentclass{article} \begin{document} A bit of \LaTeX code, with the result: \input{python_results} \end{document} #+end_src HTH, Tom