On 25.9.2013, at 09:28, Christian Moe wrote: > > Hi, > > I was going to ask about this. > > The website actually does direct people to a collaborative issue tracker > on Worg: > > http://orgmode.org/worg/org-issues.html Ha, I completely forgot about this one, and it seems to be entirely out of date. And I don't think it ever *really* worked. For now I am comfortable to do most of the tracking in the mailing list. Lets trash this old list and use the new one for now, while we think about a realistic system. - Carsten replace it with my new list. > > As outlined there, the idea was that the maintainer would add issues > from the mailing list, but others were welcome to modify the entries, > e.g. to assign an issue to themselves. > > It's a nice idea, but it doesn't seem to have been regularly used since > 2011 or so (?). > > Yours, > Christian > > Carsten Dominik writes: > >> Hi everyone, >> >> we do not have an issue tracker for Org. However, if you >> have some time to help, the file with open issues that need >> attention can be found here: >> >> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/530458/org-tracker.html >> >> (...) I think >> this keeps it more manageable for me - an official online bug tracker >> would probably quickly fill with many small things we can better >> handle on the list. > >