* Remember item under specific :PROJECT:
@ 2010-09-15 18:55 Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa @ 2010-09-15 18:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

Hello list,

I wonder if there is a easy way to create a remember template that
will file the item inside another item specified at runtime. The
scenario is the following: I have a task that belongs to a project
(project is any item tagged a :PROJECT:), I want to capture it under
this item, so I would press C-c r and select a, let's say, NextAction
template. This would ask me for the topic, tags *and then* the project
it belongs to (would fetch the list from a specific org file, in my
case, gtd.org). Would that be difficult to implement? Has anyone out
there ever done something similar?

Thanks,

Marcelo.

* Re: Remember item under specific :PROJECT:
@ 2010-09-17  6:49 ` David Maus
From: David Maus @ 2010-09-17  6:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa; +Cc: Org Mode