From: Kenneth Miller <kenneth@erdosmiller.com>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Question: Repeating Items?
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 22:41:33 -0500	[thread overview]

All,

I fired up org-mode on my new machine, pulled my org files from source
control, set my agenda files and agenda-key, attempted to view my agenda,
and got the following. I've replaced some of the names with random
characters for privacy, but events and todos are repeating themselves over
and over and I can't seem to figure out why.

Regards,
Ken

Example:

Tuesday    14 September 2010
  em:         Sched.11x:  TODO Schedule Detectachem Monthly Review
  em:         Sched.11x:  TODO Detectachem Monthly Documentation
  em:         Sched.11x:  TODO Detectachem Monthly Billing
  em:         Sched.11x:  TODO Schedule Detectachem Monthly Review
  em:         Sched.11x:  TODO Detectachem Monthly Documentation
  em:         Sched.11x:  TODO Detectachem Monthly Billing
  em:         Sched.11x:  TODO Schedule Detectachem Monthly Review
  em:         Sched.11x:  TODO Detectachem Monthly Documentation
  em:         Sched.11x:  TODO Detectachem Monthly Billing
  em:         Sched.11x:  TODO Schedule Detectachem Monthly Review
  em:         Sched.11x:  TODO Detectachem Monthly Documentation
  em:         Sched.11x:  TODO Detectachem Monthly Billing
  em:         Sched.11x:  TODO Schedule Detectachem Monthly Review
  em:         Sched.11x:  TODO Detectachem Monthly Documentation
  em:         Sched.11x:  TODO Detectachem Monthly Billing
  em:         Sched.10x:  TODO Payroll
  em:         Sched.10x:  TODO Payroll
  em:         Sched.10x:  TODO Payroll
  em:         Sched.10x:  TODO Payroll
  em:         Sched.10x:  TODO Payroll
  pipe:       In -31 d.:  TODO Research wireless security for credit card
transactions.