Hi I just discovered one of the mysteries I experienced with org: the appearing ID properties. They are caused by the back-linking of code (sitting in the file resulting from tangling) to the actual location in the .org file which was tangled - a REALLY nice feature. Now I am using R (and therefore ESS), and I would like to know, how I can jump from the .R file to the .org file? The links are not recognised in ESS - how can I tell ESS that these are .org links? Cheers, Rainer -- NEW GERMAN FAX NUMBER!!! Rainer M. Krug, PhD (Conservation Ecology, SUN), MSc (Conservation Biology, UCT), Dipl. Phys. (Germany) Centre of Excellence for Invasion Biology Natural Sciences Building Office Suite 2039 Stellenbosch University Main Campus, Merriman Avenue Stellenbosch South Africa Cell: +27 - (0)83 9479 042 Fax: +27 - (0)86 516 2782 Fax: +49 - (0)321 2125 2244 email: Rainer@krugs.de Skype: RMkrug Google: R.M.Krug@gmail.com