Hi Chantal, One way around this would be turn off =org-mode='s automatic inclusion of the information in the #+AUTHOR: line. This can be done by setting the export option =author= to nil --- see here: http://orgmode.org/manual/Export-options.html Then, you could add your own \author[...]{..........} statement. I haven't tested this, but it seems like it should work. HTH, Chris On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 8:29 AM, Chantal Keller wrote: > Hello, > > I would like to export a document in LaTeX using the beamer class. I do > not know how to have a running author different from the whole list of > authors. In LaTeX, this would be written : > > \author[Foo]{Foo \and Bar} > > Thank you for your help, > Chantal. > >