Thanks for the bug report. I have attached a new version of org-freemind.el (and a patch for it). Please test it and let me know what problems you find. On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 11:13 AM, Lennart Borgman wrote: > Thanks, I have noticed this and will look into it, but I have a lack > of time so I can't do it right now. But please send me an example. > > On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 9:29 AM, Carsten Dominik > wrote: >> >> On Sep 14, 2010, at 9:25 AM, Charles Cave wrote: >> >>>> org-freemind.el suggests that notes from a Freemind mindmap become >>>> converted to org by org-freemind-to-org-mode. However, all I get is the >>>> nodes and subnodes structure as orgmode's headings. My various notes >>>> (including many draft sentences of the article I'm about to write, so >>>> the most important thing) are ignored. >>> >>> Sven, >>> >>> I encountered this problem as well which makes the conversion quite >>> useless. I am not sure who owns the freemind package or who would >>> be willing to fix it up! >> >> Lennart Borgman wrote the org-freemind converter.  May be you >> can talk him into looking into this problem?  I am >> CCing him on this mail. >> >> Cheers >> >> - Carsten >> >> >