From: John Hendy <jw.hendy@gmail.com>
To: Erik Iverson <eriki@ccbr.umn.edu>, emacs-orgmode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Ditaa and babel goofing again?
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 17:17:27 -0500	[thread overview]

Okay, fixed it on a whim but clueless as to why this was the issue:

1) (setq org-ditaa-jar-path "~/.elisp/org.git/contrib/scripts/ditaa.jar")
2) (setq org-ditaa-jar-path
"/home/jwhendy/.elisp/org.git/contrib/scripts/ditaa.jar")

#1 *does not* work; #2 does!

Should I have known this would be a problem or is there something else in
.emacs that would cause this to require an explicit path vs. the
abbreviation of ~ for /home/username?

Thanks,
John