* lists and fill-region
@ 2011-03-09 19:04 michael hohn
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: michael hohn @ 2011-03-09 19:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

after upgrading to the current git head (from a version around 6.36),
fill-region produces wrong indentation for my lists.  Starting with

- one
  - very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, long
  - short

and marking the second item via mark-paragraph followed by fill-region
results in

- one
  - very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,
very, long
  - short

I have tried different settings for org-list-ending-method but this
doesn't change the result.

Has anybody seen this or know a fix?

Thank you,
Michael