On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 1:37 AM, Jambunathan K wrote: > > > Anyone curious about the odt exporter can download a snapshot anytime > and export or report problems. > > contrib/odt/ directory is the best place to get started. > > 1. README.org > - 'The one file' for jotting down TODOs, FIXMEs or any useful ideas. > > 2. setup.el > - Useful elisp stuff that can go in to a user's .emacs > > 3. files/ and files/test.org > - Unit Test file for feeding to the exporter. > > I have currently bound C-c C-e o and C-c C-e O for OpenOffice export. > > hi jambunathan, i'm probably being a bit stupid, but 1) couldn't get setup.el to load until changing require 'archive to require 'archive-mode 2) I even so i get this message get-setf-method: No setf-method known for quote this is with a recent org-mode, but my emacs-snapshot is over a year old. thanks, matt