On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 3:21 PM, Eric S Fraga wrote: > Steven Haryanto writes: > > > Hi all, > > > > I'm writing an Org parser for Perl[1]. There are a few things about the > > syntax which are still unclear to me. > > > > 1. The manual says that multiple (different) in-buffer settings can be > > specified on the same line, but so far I haven't found such example > > anywhere. What is the syntax for this? > > If you are referring to lines like this one: > > #+OPTIONS: oddeven hideblocks > > the syntax is space separated options. > From the manual (emphasis mine): "*Several setting words* can be in the same line, but you can also have multiple lines for the keyword." So I guess "setting words" mean setting's arguments (and not setting names, like specifying OPTIONS and TODO on the same line)? > What is the main purpose of your parser? > I first wrote it because I thought it would be fun, and CPAN does not have one already. The parser converts Org document into a tree of node objects, and can be a base for other efforts, like exporter to HTML/TXT/POD. -- sh