Hi, Suddenly I'm getting a line with nothing but "nil" between the caption and the table when exporting from org-mode to LaTeX. I swear this not happening. I believe I did a git pull on Friday or some time last week. The only reason I noticed is that I just set up emacs, org, and LaTeX on a new computer and tested an old file to make sure the export was working. I then checked my other computer with what I thought was a fine install and it's doing it now, too. I originally thought I missed something on the new computer, but now I'm wondering if it's from the fresh pull. I tested three identical tables: 1 "vanilla", 1 with a #+ATTR_LATEX: