Thanks - The GIT diff was all I wanted! (I should get to know GIT better). Btw, when is the next release, if anyone knows? Guy On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 5:15 PM, Bastien wrote: > Guy Wiener writes: > > > Do you mind sending a patch just for that? I prefer to check it without > > switching to the development release. > > The best is then to wait for the next release. > > It's too much work for developers to commit patches *and* to send them > individually. > > (You can still explore the diff on http://repo.or.cz/w/org-mode.git) > > -- > Bastien >