Nick was gracious enough to help me dig through a few things with my .emacs . . . it appears I had been able to update the emacs lisp in lispdir = $ usr/share/emacs/23.2/lisp/org once so that I was running 7.4 but that wasn't getting updated when I did pulls (need to look into that once) so, I just had to change my .emacs and add a load path to /org-mode/elisp so that it would find everything I was updating (I go into /org-mode to run : git pull && make clean && make && make install && make doc oh, and if anyone has experience on getting make doc to work on cygwin (texi2dvi) it would be appreciated as I haven't quite got that to work right. Thanks to all on the list, especially Nick for the help, it works great now . . .now to get google weather to work the way I want it to. Matthew On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 5:20 PM, Bastien wrote: > Matthew Sauer writes: > > > Should I be able to find org-property-set-functions-alist listed in > > org.el? > > Yes: > > C-h v org-property-set-functions-alist RET > > -- > Bastien > >