* Feature request
@ 2010-10-10 13:50 David Abrahams
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: David Abrahams @ 2010-10-10 13:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi All,

I have to reschedule quite a few items daily.  Often they're
yesterday's items that I need to reschedule for today.

  `C-c C-s . RET'

is a bit much typing for that, so I re-bound `S' to
org-agenda-schedule.  But

  `S . RET'

is still a bit much.  I'd like it if the default when rescheduling was
always for today, instead of the date the item is already scheduled
for, so I could

  `S RET'

in the usual case.  What about a customizable option to set the
default schedule-for date?

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing

* feature request
@ 2009-03-23  2:14 Robert D. Crawford
From: Robert D. Crawford @ 2009-03-23  2:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I've been trying to make an org-remember template that will grab the
title of the webpage I want to create a link to.  This seems to not be
possible, although I could very well be wrong.  I was curious as to
whether a new keyword could be created for w3 and w3m links.  Seems that
:title would be very useful.

I am pretty sure I could code this myself... doesn't seem to be terribly
difficult.  It is not likely though that I would ever contribute code to
anything else, so filling out the form and waiting for all of it to get
where it needs to go seems a bit of a waste.

Thanks for listening,
rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@comcast.net

Every journalist has a novel in him, which is an excellent place for it.