On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 12:32 AM, Eric Schulte wrote: > Hi John, > > Nick Dokos writes: > > > John Hendy wrote: > > > >> Alright Nick, careful what you wish for :) For anyone else who could use > this or do something with it: > >> > >> - Over the weekend I figured out a bunch of stuff with gnuplot > >> - I modified what I found to make it generic and wrote it up in an org > file > >> - The org file, resultant pics (eps), converted pngs, and exported > html/pdf are in the attached .zip > >> > > > > I haven't read it in complete detail yet, but so far it looks very nice. > > Much more extensive and detailed than I expected (that's a Good Thing!) > > > >> Let me know if this can be useful for worg. > > > > I think so. > > > > I Certainly agree! > > This does look like Worg material. We're trying to beef up example > heavy language specific pages for each language supported by Babel. > > This material you've compiled sounds like an ideal base for the gnuplot > page. If you're willing/able to integrate this information into such a > Worg page that would be fantastic, and I'd be very happy to help, I've > just stubbed out the beginning of a gnuplot page on Worg which could > hold your compiled instructions and examples. > > Cool -- I'm game. What exactly is required? Can my generated html just be plopped in or should I revise anything? If there's an example page we're modeling after I can rearrange the pieces to match that? I'm up for pretty much anything. I'm glad it will make it to a useful place! I've no familiarity with how to add to word so I'll definitely need some assistance. I see the stub page, btw. Best regards, John > it should propagate to > http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-gnuplot.php > within the next two hours or so > > Cheers -- Eric >