* Clocking repeating tasks
@ 2011-01-24 10:10 Jeff Horn
From: Jeff Horn @ 2011-01-24 10:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-mode ml

I just started using clocking and effort to plan my work, and I have a
lot of repeating tasks. I'd like the clock summary to reflect how much
I've worked on the task "recently".

Is there a variable to control how the clock summary is generated? In
particular, I'm looking for it to only sum the clocks from the last
time the task was marked "DONE".

I see three possible solutions, but none were obviously mentioned in
the manual or on Worg.
1) A variable exists to control this, and I don't know about it
2) I could work around it by having the clock cleared on "DONE" (I
don't like destroying data)
3) Or, the task shoved into a "clock history" drawer or something (I
don't know how to implement this myself)

TIA

--
Jeffrey Horn
http://www.failuretorefrain.com/jeff/